Source: Italics, Bold, Quotation Marks, CAPS, Underline? How do I add EMPHASIS to my writing? Debbie Bowman has written a wonderfully informative post on the various tools we use to emphasise our writing and their correct uses. I love the English language and its nuances and this made an interesting read for me- which I hope …
Source: How To Kowtow to Your Kid An excellent blog post on how parents with love and patience have gotten the most polite children on the block. A must read.
Source: Want Me to Share Your Link? If you would like ardent blogger Danny to share a link of any of your choicest posts, please visit link above. Susie
Source: SOUL FOOD
Aayusi has accepted the Sunshine Blogger Award.Please read this post from the Sunshine Girl as I call her to myself.
Yay! I got nominated for the sunshine Blogger’s award again! M super excited for this and would like to thank Susie for nominating me ! Susieshy45 is an awesome blog for you guys to check out. This friendly woman will take you on her journey to know and learn more of the ways of life. I recommend her strongly for those who are looking for something vaguely specific on their reader! Her excellent tell a tales and life hacks are worth a read guys! Thank you again Susie!
Ok now coming to the award itself ! For a detailed overview of what the award is click here.
The rules are:
- You must thank the blogger who nominated you.
- You must answer the questions asked by that blogger.
- You must nominate another set of bloggers.
- You must ask a few questions of your own to those bloggers.
- You can’t…
View original post 485 more words
It is getting to be the weekend. I love the anticipation of the weekend, of the rest, of time alone, of time to think things out. One of the things I have been thinking about, especially with Danny's posts on being Trustworthy, keeping time and appointments, keeping promises- all old fashioned values, for many of …
One of my nominees, Misty very kindly accepted my nomination and here’s her two cents for this award.
Thank you, Misty.
Thank you Susie for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Susie is great at networking and always comments and asks great questions.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you!
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated.
- Ask the nominees 11 questions.
The 11 questions Susie asked:
- What is your favorite color? This is tough but I’m going to say pink.
- Does the color of your clothes reflect your mood for the day? Nope.
- What do you do when your mood is off- the-mark? Work out! It clears my head.
- Why do you blog? I’m really passionate about fitness and want to share it with others!
- What sort of blogs do you like to read? Anything positive!
- How do you select the blogs you would follow? If it’s positive or if the blogger has made…
View original post 246 more words