I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Sabrine from incahootswithmuddyboots. Sabrine writes about the recipes she enjoys tasting, cooking and sharing, which are mainly hot and spicy foods. I would say like Anne of Green Gables that she is a “kindred spirit” because like me she constantly works towards becoming fit( a new fad with me), enjoying hot and spicy food, observing nature , enjoying winter and summer alike, loving plants and her inherent honesty. She is an ardent photographer ( check her blog) and loves watching good movies. Where she would differ from me would be that I am an early bird- wake up early and sleep very early. She works hard in the garden and enjoys gardening, just the way I do.
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you! Thank you, Sabrine
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked. ( answered below)
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and let them know they were nominated. ( nominated below)
- Ask the nominees 11 questions. (thinking them up, just this moment)
The questions Sabrine asked me:
- Dream vacation! Where would you go? I would love to go to the Austrian or Swiss Alps or perhaps the French Pyrenees and lose myself there. If I don’t see any one I know from my previous life, I would be very, very, happy. This would be my dream vacation.
- Which book are you reading at the moment? Having run out of books of fiction and others, I have returned to the Bible to try and learn its teachings, things I had been taught and believed in, till that time, I walked away.
- Who is your favorite poet? Mine would be William Wordsworth- admire his love for nature and the various poetic devices he used for his poems- particular favourite- The Daffodils
- What is your favorite time of day to write for your blog? During the daytime
- Do you have any pets and what kind? I have a cat indoors and 6 outdoor stray cats but I am a dog lover and prefer a dog any day.
- How many and which languages do you speak? I think I can speak 4 languages.
- What is your favorite flower? My favourite flower would be red roses. I love red.
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? The mountains any day.
- What type of music do you like? Old English songs.
- Which fruit do you enjoy eating the most? Grapes
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
My 11 nominees for this award.
- Amitav choudhary : He is an ardent blogger and loves poetry. He posts poems almost every day.
- Fabiola : She writes about authentic Mexican food and Mexican life with a touch of poetry.
- Valentina : Valentina writes about the world – she is a global citizen and we need more like her.
- Bethany : She is a fitness enthusiast and likes to write about her fitness journey.
- Courtney : She is another blogger who loves fitness and shares her journey with candor.
- Aayusi : Aayusi is a romantic at heart and a student of the world in real. She loves things that excite and stimulate the mind and loves to connect to new friends.
- Susan : Susan is a real writer, meaning, she is a professional- she is an academic and loves to read as much as she writes.
- Misty : Misty writes a blog called the bikinibookworm- she loves books as much as I do and in addition loves fitness- having been a fitness enthusiast almost all her life, now she shares her wisdom and her blog .
- Janice Wald : Janice is a famous blogger and she can solve all your blogging issues, if only you would ask her.
- Small Changes for life : She blogs about how to reach nirvana through making small and sustainable changes in our lives.
- Debbie : Debbie is a dear friend and loves to blog about her weight loss journey. She is a strong believer and is kindness personified.
Now for my 11 questions :
- What is your favourite colour ?
- Does the color of your clothes reflect your mood for the day ?
- What do you do when your mood is off- the-mark ?
- Why do you blog ?
- What sort of blogs do you like to read ?
- How do you select the blogs you would follow ?
- Does offensive language on a blog post put you off ?
- What would romance mean for you ?
- Write a small poem about yourself .
- Do you make New Year Resolutions.
- Do you enjoy changes in your life or do you shy away from them ?
I hope my nominees accept.