Teresa of Teresa Creations nominated me for this award. Thank you Teresa .
Here are the rules:
- Post the award/ image on your blog (see above)
- Thank whoever nominated you and give a link back to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and give a link back to their blog.
- Nominate 10-20 deserving bloggers and notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; including one weird or funny question
This award was created by Okoto Enigma and you can find her blog HERE.
My questions were :
- If you could change one thing about our country, what would it be and why?
The movies. The movies that depict violence, rape, teasing of women, degrading of women, and the contradiction with the daily life where women are worshipped and seemingly taken care of. The two facedness bothers me. Even though movies need to be real, there needs to be elements of positivity too. It bothers me that children and youngsters or even older people might get affected by these movies and try to emulate their heroes or anti heroes, in real life. I wish my people could learn to draw a line between reality and make- believe.
2. Which super hero powers would you like to have, if given a chance? Why ?
I think it would be Super Woman and the ability to be there and help people in trouble especially those who are being victimized, bullied or abused in any form. If there was ragging in a college, I would like to be there and help stop it. If there was animal abuse, I would like to be there. If there is emotional or verbal abuse in relationships, I would like to be there.
3. What motivates you to blog (write) ?
Nothing really. It just happens. It is totally impulsive and on the spur of the moment. I wish I knew what motivated me.
4. What is something you like to collect, if anything?
I would like to collect in my memory great thoughts and poems, writings of great people to recapitulate when I wished and follow when I liked.
5. If given the chance to rename any fast food restaurant, which would it be? What new name would you rename to?
Kentucky Fried Chicken- Killer Fried Chicken, maybe. I am not sure of this one.
- Melinda from purpleslobinrecovery
2 Deborah Bowman