After a week of raging and ranting, I am going to look for positives in my life. I don’t often do a gratitude post as I don’t find much to be grateful about. You know what my personality is from this.
- Grateful that I have one devoted husband who loves me despite everything: I have taken him for granted.
- Grateful for people in my life- the woman who cleans my desk and stops to say a word- we discover common interests like gardening, craftwork- she gave me one of her creations last week, thinking it was my last week at work.
The cook who cooks for our family- she was appointed to take care of husband’s food while I was gone but she continues with us as she is a help and I realize how hard I worked to take care of the family over the years and a job. I am grateful.
I am grateful for the man who cleans our house- he has been doing this for about 8 years now. There are many people who I must remember but can’t because I can’t think of them right now.
3. I am grateful for the cats and my cat, who give me a sense that someone wants me and I can still be useful.
4. For my blog friends, many of whom help me through the day because of their grounded posts and their perspectives on life. For the invitation into your lives and the care you provide to many through your writing, I am grateful.
A timeless lady : For the big online hug which showed me that people from far away care.
Gobblefunksite : For caring enough to even make a blog post when I requested. Thank you
Cupcakeblog : for great conversations and non-judgmental writing and the inspiring posts you write about how to fight
adversity in a logical way
5. I am grateful that I now have the time to connect with my inner self. I have a second life now and I am grateful that I am going to make use of it. I am grateful that I can read the Good Word and learn to practise it in my life.
6. I am grateful that my mother in spite of her surgeries and her health issues, is spirited enough for a good argument on any day. I feel happy after a good argument with her, because that gives me the feeling that she still has the spirit in her. 🙂
7. I am grateful for the ability to learn- I seem to be able to learn anything if I put my mind to it. This is a discovery I made after my 40s.
8. For the fact that my scholarship application was opened even though the deadline passed on June 15- for reviving hope
9. I am grateful for the ability to spend money again, after months of skimping
10. I am grateful that despite my running away, love follows me.
The list can be longer but it shows when I sit and count, there is so much to count that words are not enough to express them.