I have opened my laptop after three months. Work and chores kept me away from blogging. And well, life.
After about a year, our life train seems to be back on the track again, from where it often had seemed like the train had fallen off the rails on many occasions. Through it all, my Lord Jesus has been faithful.
1.No corona yet.
2. No corona in immediate relatives, yet.
3. Husband’s job situation seems to be improving.
4. His confidence at work and the new place seems to be up too.
5. I am getting better at washing dishes by hand.
6. Plus, inspired by my friend Linda Schaub, I have started walks – around Kottayam.
On the minus
- Going back to Doha again, early July, which will disrupt all our activities.
- Husband’s health having ups and downs.
- Moving anyplace outside Kottayam, brings up them eyebrows. The community here is closeknit and everyone expects to be up to date about everyone else’s business.